The wait is finally over for those looking to get a copy of Deus Ex: Mankind Divided on their PC as Steam has revealed specifications of the upcoming title.
Anyone with a descent enough PC will be able to play Deus Ex: Mankind Divided as the minimum specifications haven’t been kept too steep. An Intel Core i3 processor coupled with 8GB RAM and a 2 GB GTX 660 or HD 7870 would do just fine and allow you to get a satisfactory enough gaming experience.
In case you are a video games enthusiast and own a beast of a PC with top-end specs, you could be in for a real treat with Deus Ex: Mankind Divided. Intel Core i7 or FX 8350 processor alongside 16 GB of RAM, and a GTX 970 or RX 480 would ensure that you have a flawless gaming experience.
As far as the storage is concerned, the game would eat up somewhere around 45 GB of your storage and keeping in mind the DLC that is on offer, you would need at least 55 GB of free storage. Deus Ex: Mankind Divided is just two weeks away from release.
For those of you who are not aware about the release dates, preloading of Mankind Divided on Steam begins on August 19 at 9 AM PDT / 12 PM EDT. Those on Xbox One can already preload it, while those on PS4will have to wait until 12 AM local time on Sunday, August 21 to do so. Mankind Divided will be available on all platforms on August 23. The game has been delayed by six months as it was initially slated for release in February.
Here are the full specs lists:
- OS: Windows 7.1SP1 or above (64-bit operating system required)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 7870 (2 GB) or Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 (2 GB)
- Storage: 45 GB available space
- OS: Windows 10 64-bit
- Processor: Intel Core i7-3770K or AMD FX 8350 Wraith
- Memory: 16 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 480 – 1920 x 1080 or Nvidia GTX 970 – 1920 x 1080
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 55 GB HD space includes DLC