AdEx (CURRENCY:ADX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. AdEx has a market cap of $6.54 million and approximately $376,347.00 worth of AdEx was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One AdEx token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0816 or 0.00000900 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi, Binance, Liqui and Bittrex. In the last week, AdEx has traded down 1.8% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00226968 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.01498034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030399 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122301 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
AdEx was first traded on May 30th, 2017. AdEx’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 80,071,949 tokens. The Reddit community for AdEx is /r/AdEx and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. AdEx’s official Twitter account is @AdEx_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for AdEx is www.adex.network.
Buying and Selling AdEx
AdEx can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kyber Network, Gatecoin, Upbit, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), HitBTC, Bittrex, Liqui and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdEx directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdEx should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdEx using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AdEx Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdEx and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.