Akroma (CURRENCY:AKA) traded 2.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last week, Akroma has traded 23.1% higher against the US dollar. One Akroma coin can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC on major exchanges. Akroma has a total market capitalization of $6,953.00 and approximately $28.00 worth of Akroma was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $189.89 or 0.02094761 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055902 BTC.
- Ether Zero (ETZ) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000284 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 32.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Akroma Coin Profile
Akroma is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 29th, 2018. Akroma’s total supply is 19,177,485 coins. The official message board for Akroma is medium.com/akroma. Akroma’s official Twitter account is @akroma_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Akroma is akroma.io.
Akroma Coin Trading
Akroma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Akroma directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Akroma should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Akroma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Akroma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Akroma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.