AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded up 2.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for $0.0370 or 0.00000408 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Huobi, Binance and HitBTC. In the last week, AppCoins has traded 4.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. AppCoins has a total market cap of $3.70 million and approximately $131,671.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
AppCoins Token Profile
AppCoins’ genesis date was November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. AppCoins’ official website is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance, HitBTC, BiteBTC, Huobi and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AppCoins using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.