BOOM (CURRENCY:BOOM) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. One BOOM token can currently be bought for $0.0019 or 0.00000021 BTC on exchanges including DDEX and BitMart. Over the last week, BOOM has traded down 0.2% against the dollar. BOOM has a total market capitalization of $1.48 million and approximately $55,606.00 worth of BOOM was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00227474 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.08 or 0.01499443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122172 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
BOOM’s total supply is 974,656,609 tokens and its circulating supply is 763,106,824 tokens. The official website for BOOM is www.boomtoken.io. BOOM’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for BOOM is medium.com/@theboomtoken.
BOOM Token Trading
BOOM can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX and BitMart. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BOOM directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BOOM should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BOOM using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BOOM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BOOM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.