Chronobank (CURRENCY:TIME) traded down 13.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. One Chronobank coin can now be purchased for $1.54 or 0.00017020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last seven days, Chronobank has traded down 19.5% against the U.S. dollar. Chronobank has a total market capitalization of $1.10 million and approximately $40,749.00 worth of Chronobank was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00226923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01503045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00121930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Chronobank launched on December 8th, 2016. Chronobank’s total supply is 710,113 coins. Chronobank’s official Twitter account is @ChronobankNews and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Chronobank is chronobank.io. The Reddit community for Chronobank is /r/ChronoBank and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Chronobank’s official message board is blog.chronobank.io.
Chronobank Coin Trading
Chronobank can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Chronobank directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Chronobank should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Chronobank using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Chronobank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Chronobank and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.