Creditbit (CURRENCY:CRB) traded down 4.5% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Over the last week, Creditbit has traded down 4.9% against the US dollar. One Creditbit token can now be bought for about $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC on exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex. Creditbit has a market cap of $29,066.00 and $203.00 worth of Creditbit was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $72.05 or 0.00794704 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003200 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 23.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00014393 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Stakenet (XSN) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0732 or 0.00000809 BTC.
- ColossusXT (COLX) traded 22.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Compound Coin (COMP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Endor Protocol (EDR) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002989 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Creditbit (CRYPTO:CRB) is a token. It launched on November 4th, 2015. Creditbit’s total supply is 16,901,017 tokens. Creditbit’s official message board is forum.creditbit.org. Creditbit’s official Twitter account is @creditbit and its Facebook page is accessible here. Creditbit’s official website is www.creditbit.org.
Buying and Selling Creditbit
Creditbit can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Creditbit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Creditbit should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Creditbit using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Creditbit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Creditbit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.