Edgeless (CURRENCY:EDG) traded up 8.5% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. Edgeless has a market capitalization of $1.45 million and approximately $1,214.00 worth of Edgeless was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Edgeless has traded up 5.8% against the dollar. One Edgeless token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0124 or 0.00000137 BTC on major exchanges including ABCC, Livecoin, HitBTC and Bittrex.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Edgeless was first traded on December 16th, 2016. Edgeless’ total supply is 132,046,997 tokens and its circulating supply is 117,046,967 tokens. The Reddit community for Edgeless is /r/Edgeless and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Edgeless’ official Twitter account is @edgelessproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Edgeless is medium.com/edgeless. Edgeless’ official website is edgeless.io.
Buying and Selling Edgeless
Edgeless can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Liqui, Upbit, ABCC, Livecoin, HitBTC and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Edgeless directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Edgeless should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Edgeless using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Edgeless Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Edgeless and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.