Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded up 5.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. During the last seven days, Ethereum Cash has traded down 21.2% against the dollar. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0036 or 0.00000040 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Ethereum Cash has a total market cap of $51,128.00 and $3.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00227474 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.08 or 0.01499443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122172 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
About Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash was first traded on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology.
Ethereum Cash Token Trading
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ethereum Cash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.