IoT Chain (CURRENCY:ITC) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last seven days, IoT Chain has traded 4.9% lower against the US dollar. IoT Chain has a total market cap of $10.46 million and approximately $1.77 million worth of IoT Chain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One IoT Chain token can now be purchased for $0.13 or 0.00001381 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, Huobi, Bibox and Bithumb.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00226968 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.01498034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043075 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122301 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002952 BTC.
About IoT Chain
IoT Chain (ITC) is a token. It was first traded on December 19th, 2017. IoT Chain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 83,464,658 tokens. The official website for IoT Chain is iotchain.io. IoT Chain’s official Twitter account is @IoT_Chain. The Reddit community for IoT Chain is /r/itcofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling IoT Chain
IoT Chain can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bibox, Bithumb, Huobi and Kucoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as IoT Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade IoT Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy IoT Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for IoT Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for IoT Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.