LHT (CURRENCY:LHT) traded up 9.8% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last seven days, LHT has traded 8.7% higher against the US dollar. LHT has a market capitalization of $132,895.00 and approximately $3,382.00 worth of LHT was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One LHT coin can now be purchased for $0.0027 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Exrates, P2PB2B and Alterdice.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- STASIS EURS (EURS) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.10 or 0.00010638 BTC.
- OTOCASH (OTO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00004749 BTC.
- TCASH (TCASH) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0542 or 0.00000598 BTC.
- DEEX (DEEX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0300 or 0.00000331 BTC.
- Ubricoin (UBN) traded up 2,429.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- CoinUs (CNUS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000019 BTC.
- eXPerience Chain (XPC) traded up 39.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Titan Coin (TTN) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Coinchase Token (CCH) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GoldFund (GFUN) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000012 BTC.
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for LHT is /r/USDXwallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LHT’s official website is usdx.cash. The official message board for LHT is medium.com/@USDXWallet.
Buying and Selling LHT
LHT can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Alterdice, P2PB2B and Exrates. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LHT directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LHT should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LHT using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LHT Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LHT and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.