Neural Protocol (CURRENCY:NRP) traded 5.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. In the last week, Neural Protocol has traded 4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Neural Protocol has a total market cap of $20,370.00 and approximately $1,577.00 worth of Neural Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Neural Protocol token can now be bought for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit and Bilaxy.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00226968 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.01498034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030399 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122301 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Neural Protocol Profile
Neural Protocol’s total supply is 9,500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 9,497,994,014 tokens. The official website for Neural Protocol is www.nrp.world. Neural Protocol’s official Twitter account is @neuralprotocol.
Neural Protocol Token Trading
Neural Protocol can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Neural Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Neural Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Neural Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Neural Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Neural Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.