NULS (CURRENCY:NULS) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 10th. NULS has a total market capitalization of $29.70 million and $4.33 million worth of NULS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, NULS has traded 2.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. One NULS token can currently be bought for about $0.40 or 0.00004436 BTC on exchanges including OKEx, DragonEX, Kucoin and Binance.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011061 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $20.59 or 0.00226968 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $135.88 or 0.01498034 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030399 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122301 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
NULS was first traded on September 1st, 2017. NULS’s total supply is 105,838,574 tokens and its circulating supply is 73,770,500 tokens. NULS’s official website is nuls.io. NULS’s official Twitter account is @nulsservice and its Facebook page is accessible here. NULS’s official message board is steemit.com/@nuls. The Reddit community for NULS is /r/nulsservice and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling NULS
NULS can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, CoinBene, DragonEX, OKEx, Kucoin, Binance, ChaoEX and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NULS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade NULS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase NULS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NULS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NULS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.