Quantis Network (CURRENCY:QUAN) traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One Quantis Network coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24. During the last seven days, Quantis Network has traded up 14.8% against the U.S. dollar. Quantis Network has a market cap of $131,729.00 and $87.00 worth of Quantis Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003102 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011064 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $20.55 or 0.00226659 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.04 or 0.01500516 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0785 or 0.00000866 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.76 or 0.00030413 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00121942 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Quantis Network Coin Profile
Quantis Network’s total supply is 366,215,275 coins and its circulating supply is 207,589,963 coins. Quantis Network’s official Twitter account is @QuantisNetwork. The official website for Quantis Network is quantisnetwork.org.
Quantis Network Coin Trading
Quantis Network can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and TradeOgre. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantis Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantis Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Quantis Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Quantis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.