Quantum Resistant Ledger (CURRENCY:QRL) traded 6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. During the last week, Quantum Resistant Ledger has traded 3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Quantum Resistant Ledger token can currently be purchased for $0.15 or 0.00001670 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, Bittrex, Upbit and Liqui. Quantum Resistant Ledger has a market cap of $10.52 million and $372,989.00 worth of Quantum Resistant Ledger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Cardano (ADA) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0439 or 0.00000484 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00009404 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00007705 BTC.
- Qtum (QTUM) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00024137 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011039 BTC.
- Mixin (XIN) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $267.58 or 0.02949992 BTC.
- BitShares (BTS) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0545 or 0.00000601 BTC.
- WINk (WIN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00002496 BTC.
About Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the CryptoNight-V7 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 27th, 2016. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s total supply is 69,563,696 tokens. Quantum Resistant Ledger’s official Twitter account is @QRLedger and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Quantum Resistant Ledger is theqrl.org. The Reddit community for Quantum Resistant Ledger is /r/QRL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Quantum Resistant Ledger
Quantum Resistant Ledger can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Upbit, Tidex, Bittrex and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantum Resistant Ledger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Quantum Resistant Ledger should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantum Resistant Ledger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantum Resistant Ledger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.