SingularDTV (CURRENCY:SNGLS) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 10th. Over the last week, SingularDTV has traded 2.1% lower against the dollar. SingularDTV has a market capitalization of $5.78 million and $1.10 million worth of SingularDTV was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SingularDTV token can currently be bought for $0.0096 or 0.00000106 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Ethfinex, ChaoEX and Livecoin.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003099 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011057 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00227474 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.08 or 0.01499443 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00000867 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030487 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.09 or 0.00122172 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
SingularDTV Token Profile
SingularDTV’s genesis date was October 2nd, 2016. SingularDTV’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 600,000,000 tokens. SingularDTV’s official Twitter account is @SingularDTV and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for SingularDTV is /r/SingularDTV and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SingularDTV’s official website is singulardtv.com.
SingularDTV Token Trading
SingularDTV can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Binance, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Livecoin, HitBTC, Liqui, Braziliex, ChaoEX and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SingularDTV directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SingularDTV should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase SingularDTV using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SingularDTV Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SingularDTV and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.