Skycoin (CURRENCY:SKY) traded up 1% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 10th. In the last week, Skycoin has traded down 3% against the dollar. Skycoin has a market capitalization of $10.37 million and approximately $169,584.00 worth of Skycoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Skycoin coin can now be bought for $0.65 or 0.00007153 BTC on popular exchanges including Cryptopia, Binance, Iquant and C2CX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00003094 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00011066 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.57 or 0.00226923 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01503045 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00000861 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.77 or 0.00030527 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $11.05 or 0.00121930 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Skycoin’s launch date was December 22nd, 2013. Skycoin’s total supply is 25,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 16,000,000 coins. The official website for Skycoin is skycoin.net. The Reddit community for Skycoin is /r/SkycoinProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Skycoin’s official Twitter account is @Skycoinproject and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Skycoin
Skycoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: ChaoEX, Iquant, C2CX, Cryptopia and Binance. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Skycoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Skycoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Skycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Skycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Skycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.