SnowGem (CURRENCY:XSG) traded up 13.6% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One SnowGem coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0223 or 0.00000245 BTC on popular exchanges including Graviex, STEX and Mercatox. In the last week, SnowGem has traded up 17.3% against the US dollar. SnowGem has a market cap of $433,847.00 and $27,528.00 worth of SnowGem was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9,069.35 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $190.07 or 0.02095393 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $295.19 or 0.03254380 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $64.24 or 0.00708166 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $63.95 or 0.00705023 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00010909 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055834 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $37.72 or 0.00415829 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011132 BTC.
SnowGem Coin Profile
SnowGem is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 22nd, 2017. SnowGem’s total supply is 19,575,260 coins and its circulating supply is 19,498,168 coins. The Reddit community for SnowGem is /r/SnowGem and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. SnowGem’s official Twitter account is @snowgemofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. SnowGem’s official website is snowgem.org.
Buying and Selling SnowGem
SnowGem can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, STEX and Graviex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SnowGem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SnowGem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SnowGem using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SnowGem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SnowGem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.