TTC (CURRENCY:TTC) traded up 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 10th. One TTC coin can currently be bought for about $0.0379 or 0.00000418 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Bittrex, BitForex and Upbit. TTC has a market capitalization of $13.89 million and $592,522.00 worth of TTC was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TTC has traded down 6.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.91 or 0.00043176 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $672.93 or 0.07423179 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- MEXC Token (MEXC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002461 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0223 or 0.00000246 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0906 or 0.00000999 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00015479 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.42 or 0.00048719 BTC.
TTC Coin Profile
TTC is a coin. Its launch date was March 6th, 2018. TTC’s total supply is 823,823,576 coins and its circulating supply is 366,798,421 coins. TTC’s official website is www.ttc.eco. The official message board for TTC is medium.com/ttc-official-blog. The Reddit community for TTC is /r/TTC_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. TTC’s official Twitter account is @ttc_protocol.
TTC Coin Trading
TTC can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Bittrex, BitForex, IDEX and Upbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TTC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TTC should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TTC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TTC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TTC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.