Dogecoin (CURRENCY:DOGE) traded 4.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 21st. During the last seven days, Dogecoin has traded 8.4% lower against the US dollar. One Dogecoin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0024 or 0.00000032 BTC on major exchanges including cfinex, Coindeal, Poloniex and BtcTrade.im. Dogecoin has a market capitalization of $297.70 million and $98.57 million worth of Dogecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.08 or 0.00666711 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00012267 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0885 or 0.00001155 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00010992 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00001086 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0221 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0231 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000532 BTC.
Dogecoin Coin Profile
Dogecoin (CRYPTO:DOGE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was December 6th, 2013. Dogecoin’s total supply is 122,146,890,126 coins. Dogecoin’s official Twitter account is @dogecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Dogecoin’s official website is dogecoin.com. The Reddit community for Dogecoin is /r/dogecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Dogecoin
Dogecoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, C-Patex, Coindeal, Gate.io, BtcTrade.im, Instant Bitex, Tripe Dice Exchange, Poloniex, Tux Exchange, Coinbe, ZB.COM, C-CEX, Coinsquare, Kraken, Cryptomate, YoBit, Robinhood, Fatbtc, BCEX, CoinEx, CoinFalcon, Tidex, OpenLedger DEX, CoinEgg, Bitbns, Ovis, Cryptopia, Bittylicious, cfinex, Stocks.Exchange, Exmo, Cryptohub, BitFlip, Novaexchange, Bittrex, CoinExchange, FreiExchange, Bleutrade, LiteBit.eu, BX Thailand, Sistemkoin, Bits Blockchain, BiteBTC, Mercatox, Koineks, HitBTC, BTC Trade UA, Graviex, Bitsane, Indodax, QBTC, SouthXchange, Crex24, Livecoin, Trade Satoshi, Upbit and Bit-Z. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dogecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dogecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Dogecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dogecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dogecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.