StrongHands (CURRENCY:SHND) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. During the last seven days, StrongHands has traded 38.6% lower against the dollar. StrongHands has a market cap of $521,910.00 and approximately $25.00 worth of StrongHands was traded on exchanges in the last day. One StrongHands coin can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on popular exchanges including Crex24, CoinExchange, BiteBTC and CryptoBridge.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- BUZZCoin (BUZZ) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded up 20.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
StrongHands is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 29th, 2015. StrongHands’ total supply is 16,575,722,772 coins and its circulating supply is 16,162,528,418 coins. StrongHands’ official Twitter account is @SHNDcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for StrongHands is www.stronghands.info. The Reddit community for StrongHands is /r/stronghands and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling StrongHands
StrongHands can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Graviex, CryptoBridge, CoinExchange, Coindeal, BiteBTC, Crex24 and STEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as StrongHands directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire StrongHands should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase StrongHands using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for StrongHands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for StrongHands and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.