ChainX (CURRENCY:PCX) traded down 1.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. ChainX has a market capitalization of $3.98 million and approximately $324,900.00 worth of ChainX was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ChainX coin can now be purchased for $1.05 or 0.00010278 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE and Hotbit. During the last seven days, ChainX has traded down 12% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00003255 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $356.28 or 0.03473080 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009755 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $25.71 or 0.00250670 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0847 or 0.00000826 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 11.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.34 or 0.00042311 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 6.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.08 or 0.00156790 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
ChainX Coin Profile
ChainX’s total supply is 3,780,600 coins. The Reddit community for ChainX is /r/ChainX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ChainX’s official website is chainx.org. The official message board for ChainX is medium.com/@chainx_org. ChainX’s official Twitter account is @chainx_org.
ChainX Coin Trading
ChainX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and BigONE. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ChainX should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ChainX using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ChainX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.