Enecuum (CURRENCY:ENQ) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. One Enecuum coin can currently be bought for $0.0148 or 0.00000144 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including KuCoin and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Enecuum has traded up 1% against the dollar. Enecuum has a total market capitalization of $661,557.00 and $20,854.00 worth of Enecuum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.97 or 0.00048385 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0656 or 0.00000638 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $641.26 or 0.06243468 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.36 or 0.00061927 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Folgory Coin (FLG) traded up 24.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.34 or 0.00159058 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00005028 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00024836 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00003644 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00001579 BTC.
Enecuum Coin Profile
ENQ is a coin. Its genesis date was February 13th, 2018. Enecuum’s total supply is 126,880,564 coins and its circulating supply is 44,739,394 coins. The official message board for Enecuum is medium.com/@EnqBlockchain. The official website for Enecuum is new.enecuum.com. Enecuum’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Enecuum Coin Trading
Enecuum can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: KuCoin and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enecuum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enecuum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Enecuum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Enecuum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enecuum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.