Ethereum Cash (CURRENCY:ECASH) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on February 14th. During the last week, Ethereum Cash has traded up 26.2% against the dollar. One Ethereum Cash token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0048 or 0.00000047 BTC on major exchanges. Ethereum Cash has a total market capitalization of $68,096.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Ethereum Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $357.70 or 0.03482513 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009739 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $25.74 or 0.00250604 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0856 or 0.00000833 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 11.6% against the dollar and now trades at $4.38 or 0.00042681 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.21 or 0.00157776 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Ethereum Cash Token Profile
Ethereum Cash was first traded on October 11th, 2017. Ethereum Cash’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 14,100,000 tokens. The official website for Ethereum Cash is www.ethereumcash.technology. Ethereum Cash’s official Twitter account is @EthereumCash_.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Cash
Ethereum Cash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Cash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Cash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Cash using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.