MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded 5.8% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on February 14th. MIB Coin has a total market capitalization of $272,040.00 and approximately $6,787.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, MIB Coin has traded 7.9% lower against the US dollar. One MIB Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0035 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinBene, Coinsuper and IDCM.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Nervos Network (CKB) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.45 or 0.00014137 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0738 or 0.00000718 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00002057 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 25.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001234 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 1,131.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000012 BTC.
MIB Coin Token Profile
MIB Coin uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 354,533,320 tokens and its circulating supply is 77,231,392 tokens. The official website for MIB Coin is www.mibcoin.io. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
MIB Coin Token Trading
MIB Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, IDCM and Coinsuper. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade MIB Coin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.