Levolution (CURRENCY:LEVL) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on March 26th. Levolution has a market cap of $3.41 million and approximately $84,238.00 worth of Levolution was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Levolution token can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001577 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coineal and P2PB2B. In the last week, Levolution has traded 3.2% higher against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.36 or 0.00050302 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0451 or 0.00000674 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 10% against the dollar and now trades at $307.57 or 0.04600582 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.22 or 0.00063066 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00037090 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00006130 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00014901 BTC.
- Baer Chain (BRC) traded down 14.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00010696 BTC.
- ZB Token (ZB) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003470 BTC.
Levolution Token Profile
Levolution (LEVL) is a token. Its launch date was January 4th, 2019. Levolution’s total supply is 311,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 32,347,788 tokens. The official message board for Levolution is levolution.io/news. Levolution’s official website is levolution.io. Levolution’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Levolution
Levolution can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coineal and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Levolution directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Levolution should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Levolution using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Levolution Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Levolution and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.