Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 3.6% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 28th. Over the last seven days, Aion has traded down 14.7% against the US dollar. One Aion token can currently be purchased for $0.0929 or 0.00001018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bancor Network, Bilaxy, BitForex and Ethfinex. Aion has a total market capitalization of $39.91 million and $5.30 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded 64.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010999 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001952 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $159.26 or 0.01745164 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.47 or 0.00169503 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.59 or 0.00050323 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000709 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000175 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.06 or 0.00110274 BTC.
Aion Token Profile
Aion’s launch date was September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 429,683,147 tokens. Aion’s official message board is blog.aion.network. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aion’s official website is aion.network. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kucoin, LATOKEN, Bilaxy, Bancor Network, Koinex, Radar Relay, IDEX, DragonEX, Kyber Network, BitForex, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Liqui, Ethfinex, RightBTC and Binance. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.