Binance USD (CURRENCY:BUSD) traded down 0.4% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 28th. Binance USD has a market cap of $165.94 million and $53.06 million worth of Binance USD was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Binance USD token can currently be bought for approximately $1.00 or 0.00010990 BTC on exchanges including Binance and HitBTC. During the last seven days, Binance USD has traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001316 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00045703 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $449.80 or 0.04938907 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002882 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055555 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031471 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004578 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012007 BTC.
Binance USD Profile
Binance USD (BUSD) is a token. Its genesis date was September 10th, 2019. Binance USD’s total supply is 165,795,673 tokens. The official message board for Binance USD is medium.com/Paxos. The official website for Binance USD is www.paxos.com/busd. Binance USD’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Binance USD
Binance USD can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Binance and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Binance USD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Binance USD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Binance USD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Binance USD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Binance USD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.