Bitcoin Classic (CURRENCY:BXC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 28th. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Classic has traded 4.1% lower against the dollar. Bitcoin Classic has a total market cap of $19,916.71 and approximately $85,006.00 worth of Bitcoin Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Bitcoin Classic coin can now be purchased for $0.0332 or 0.00000365 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bonorum (BONO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $42.06 or 0.00462066 BTC.
- Zenon (ZNN) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00026697 BTC.
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 23.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.54 or 0.00060905 BTC.
- Hashshare (HSS) traded 324.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- Midas (MIDAS) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00009970 BTC.
- SafeCapital (SCAP) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00006898 BTC.
- MalwareChain (MALW) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000387 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0203 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000240 BTC.
Bitcoin Classic Profile
Bitcoin Classic (BXC) is a coin. Its genesis date was December 12th, 2018. Bitcoin Classic’s total supply is 17,866,478 coins and its circulating supply is 600,147 coins. Bitcoin Classic’s official Twitter account is @btcexhk and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bitcoin Classic’s official website is bitcoinxc.org. The official message board for Bitcoin Classic is t.me/bitcoinxcorg.
Bitcoin Classic Coin Trading
Bitcoin Classic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bitcoin Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcoin Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.