Bytom (CURRENCY:BTM) traded up 2.3% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 28th. Over the last seven days, Bytom has traded 3.4% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bytom has a market capitalization of $71.62 million and $10.91 million worth of Bytom was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bytom coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0652 or 0.00000714 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.18 or 0.00451251 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013667 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000073 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003454 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006384 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003483 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000451 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
Bytom (CRYPTO:BTM) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 31st, 2017. Bytom’s total supply is 1,601,228,100 coins and its circulating supply is 1,098,943,169 coins. Bytom’s official Twitter account is @Bytom_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bytom is /r/BytomBlockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Bytom is bytom.io.
Bytom Coin Trading
Bytom can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bytom directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bytom should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bytom using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bytom Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bytom and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.