Curecoin (CURRENCY:CURE) traded up 1.1% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 28th. In the last week, Curecoin has traded down 4.2% against the US dollar. Curecoin has a market capitalization of $1.50 million and approximately $8,100.00 worth of Curecoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Curecoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0609 or 0.00000667 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and Bittrex.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $41.23 or 0.00451580 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013674 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00000708 BTC.
- XeniosCoin (XNC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003438 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00006382 BTC.
- Hellenic Coin (HNC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00003423 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0412 or 0.00000451 BTC.
Curecoin Coin Profile
Curecoin (CRYPTO:CURE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on November 11th, 2014. Curecoin’s total supply is 24,579,794 coins. Curecoin’s official Twitter account is @CureCoin_Team and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Curecoin is /r/curecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Curecoin’s official website is curecoin.net.
Buying and Selling Curecoin
Curecoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Curecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Curecoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Curecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Curecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Curecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.