Electrum Dark (CURRENCY:ELD) traded 7% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 28th. One Electrum Dark token can now be bought for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000015 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Electrum Dark has traded down 9.7% against the US dollar. Electrum Dark has a total market capitalization of $5,465.53 and approximately $558.00 worth of Electrum Dark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitball Treasure (BTRS) traded down 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $79.80 or 0.00876742 BTC.
- inSure (SURE) traded up 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- Tachyon Protocol (IPX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0737 or 0.00000810 BTC.
- CONTRACOIN (CTCN) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.94 or 0.00010371 BTC.
- Neutrino Dollar (USDN) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010990 BTC.
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00008164 BTC.
- Rakon (RKN) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0936 or 0.00001029 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000239 BTC.
- BackPacker Coin (BPC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00011190 BTC.
Electrum Dark Profile
Electrum Dark is a token. It launched on March 5th, 2019. Electrum Dark’s total supply is 3,900,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,899,312 tokens. The official website for Electrum Dark is electrumdark.com. Electrum Dark’s official Twitter account is @electrumdark and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Electrum Dark Token Trading
Electrum Dark can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electrum Dark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electrum Dark should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Electrum Dark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electrum Dark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electrum Dark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.