Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on June 28th. Over the last week, Enjin Coin has traded down 9.5% against the dollar. Enjin Coin has a market cap of $128.61 million and approximately $5.74 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enjin Coin token can now be bought for about $0.16 or 0.00001721 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001313 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002212 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00045670 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $455.60 or 0.05005219 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002872 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055566 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00031436 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004569 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011954 BTC.
Enjin Coin Profile
Enjin Coin (CRYPTO:ENJ) is a token. Its launch date was October 2nd, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 821,195,954 tokens. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Enjin Coin
Enjin Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.