Eterbase Coin (CURRENCY:XBASE) traded 7.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 28th. One Eterbase Coin token can now be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000020 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Escodex, P2PB2B, IDEX and LATOKEN. In the last seven days, Eterbase Coin has traded 0.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. Eterbase Coin has a total market capitalization of $1.75 million and approximately $73,112.00 worth of Eterbase Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001313 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002212 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00045670 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $455.60 or 0.05005219 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002872 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055566 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.86 or 0.00031436 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004569 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011954 BTC.
Eterbase Coin Profile
Eterbase Coin (CRYPTO:XBASE) is a token. It was first traded on May 9th, 2018. Eterbase Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 980,921,844 tokens. Eterbase Coin’s official Twitter account is @ETERBASE. Eterbase Coin’s official message board is medium.com/@ETERBASE. The official website for Eterbase Coin is www.eterbase.com.
Buying and Selling Eterbase Coin
Eterbase Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, DDEX, Coinlim, CoinTiger, Escodex, P2PB2B, Mercatox and LATOKEN. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eterbase Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eterbase Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Eterbase Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Eterbase Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eterbase Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.