GMB (CURRENCY:GMB) traded up 17.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 28th. GMB has a market cap of $536,010.31 and approximately $6,093.00 worth of GMB was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, GMB has traded 7% higher against the dollar. One GMB token can currently be bought for $0.0010 or 0.00000011 BTC on major exchanges including BW and DigiFinex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001313 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002212 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.17 or 0.00045718 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $454.12 or 0.04974416 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002879 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $5.07 or 0.00055540 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031402 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004570 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00011985 BTC.
GMB (GMB) is a token. It was first traded on June 20th, 2018. GMB’s total supply is 5,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 517,356,899 tokens. GMB’s official Twitter account is @GAMBproject. The official message board for GMB is medium.com/gmbofficial. GMB’s official website is gmbplatform.io.
Buying and Selling GMB
GMB can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: DigiFinex and BW. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GMB directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire GMB should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy GMB using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GMB Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GMB and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.