LEOcoin (CURRENCY:LC4) traded 9.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on June 28th. One LEOcoin token can currently be bought for about $0.0566 or 0.00000621 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last seven days, LEOcoin has traded 4.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. LEOcoin has a market capitalization of $85,006.53 and $45.00 worth of LEOcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9,120.00 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $225.50 or 0.02472628 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $222.27 or 0.02437122 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $41.32 or 0.00453081 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.25 or 0.00013654 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $63.41 or 0.00695267 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $5.77 or 0.00063239 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $52.41 or 0.00574674 BTC.
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.55 or 0.00017043 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000025 BTC.
LEOcoin Token Profile
LEOcoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the ScryptJane hashing algorithm. It launched on June 17th, 2014. LEOcoin’s total supply is 21,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,501,964 tokens. The Reddit community for LEOcoin is /r/leocoinorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. LEOcoin’s official Twitter account is @LEOcoinORG and its Facebook page is accessible here. LEOcoin’s official website is www.lc4foundation.org.
LEOcoin Token Trading
LEOcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LEOcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade LEOcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LEOcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for LEOcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LEOcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.