Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded down 10% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 28th. One Rise coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0079 or 0.00000087 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last week, Rise has traded 1.9% higher against the US dollar. Rise has a market capitalization of $1.21 million and approximately $282.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.36 or 0.00025809 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003509 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 27.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00001072 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0098 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003998 BTC.
- Blockpool (BPL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000205 BTC.
Rise (CRYPTO:RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. Its launch date was June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 152,703,743 coins. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. Rise’s official website is rise.vision. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.