Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded up 3.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 28th. In the last week, Storj has traded down 19.8% against the dollar. One Storj token can now be bought for $0.15 or 0.00001690 BTC on exchanges including Gate.io, Huobi, IDAX and Liqui. Storj has a market capitalization of $25.04 million and approximately $88.04 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Innovative Bioresearch Classic (INNBCL) traded up 64.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010988 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00001949 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $158.42 or 0.01740418 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.38 or 0.00168959 BTC.
- InnovativeBioresearchClassic (INNBCL) traded up 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.7% against the dollar and now trades at $4.56 or 0.00050139 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0643 or 0.00000707 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.03 or 0.00110226 BTC.
Storj Token Profile
Storj’s genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 162,762,727 tokens. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Storj is storj.io. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Upbit, Liquid, Radar Relay, Bittrex, Liqui, IDAX, Ethfinex, Gate.io, Binance, Poloniex, ABCC, Livecoin, CoinTiger, OKEx, Huobi and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.