Uquid Coin (CURRENCY:UQC) traded down 0.4% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on June 28th. Uquid Coin has a market capitalization of $15.79 million and $5.16 million worth of Uquid Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Uquid Coin token can now be bought for $1.58 or 0.00017340 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, TOPBTC, Livecoin and Exrates. During the last week, Uquid Coin has traded 6.7% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001316 BTC.
- Acash Coin (ACA) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00002211 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.16 or 0.00045703 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $449.80 or 0.04938907 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002882 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- OKB (OKB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.06 or 0.00055555 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.87 or 0.00031471 BTC.
- PlayFuel (PLF) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00004578 BTC.
- Kyber Network (KNC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.09 or 0.00012007 BTC.
Uquid Coin Profile
UQC is a token. Its genesis date was September 8th, 2017. Uquid Coin’s total supply is 40,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,000,000 tokens. The official message board for Uquid Coin is medium.com/@uquidcoin. Uquid Coin’s official Twitter account is @UquidC and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Uquid Coin is uquidcoin.com.
Uquid Coin Token Trading
Uquid Coin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, IDEX, TOPBTC, OOOBTC, IDAX and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Uquid Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Uquid Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Uquid Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Uquid Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Uquid Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.