ZPER (CURRENCY:ZPR) traded 1.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on June 28th. One ZPER token can now be purchased for about $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinsuper, BitForex, HitBTC and Liquid. During the last week, ZPER has traded up 2.7% against the U.S. dollar. ZPER has a total market capitalization of $540,267.22 and approximately $14,291.00 worth of ZPER was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HEX (HEX) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000031 BTC.
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00004836 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded up 13.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00106320 BTC.
- Super Zero (SERO) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0928 or 0.00000952 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.61 or 0.00325301 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00011356 BTC.
- ETERNAL TOKEN (XET) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0481 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Earneo (SNPC) traded 20.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0084 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.50 or 0.00016476 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000004 BTC.
ZPER Token Profile
ZPER (ZPR) is a token. ZPER’s total supply is 2,050,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,313,948,310 tokens. ZPER’s official website is Https://zper.io. ZPER’s official Twitter account is @zper_team and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ZPER
ZPER can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, BitForex, Coinsuper, Allbit, Liquid and Bit-Z. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZPER directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZPER should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZPER using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZPER Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZPER and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.