Veles (CURRENCY:VLS) traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on September 16th. One Veles coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0897 or 0.00000815 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, Veles has traded 2.9% lower against the US dollar. Veles has a total market capitalization of $113,123.65 and $57,013.00 worth of Veles was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10,999.13 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $366.62 or 0.03333166 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $231.87 or 0.02108064 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $48.29 or 0.00438996 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $87.78 or 0.00798033 BTC.
- Advanced Internet Blocks (AIB) traded 11.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000455 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00010527 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.13 or 0.00046644 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $58.48 or 0.00531638 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000026 BTC.
Veles Coin Profile
Veles (CRYPTO:VLS) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on November 6th, 2018. Veles’ total supply is 1,371,099 coins and its circulating supply is 1,261,239 coins. Veles’ official Twitter account is @velescore and its Facebook page is accessible here. Veles’ official website is veles.network.
Buying and Selling Veles
Veles can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veles directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veles should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veles using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Veles Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veles and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.